Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Trip to Cocos Island for Sale at 40% OFF!

Started by diver dave1 ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

Trip to Cocos Island for Sale at 40% OFF!

4 posts
  1. Visit Cocos for over 40% OFF!  Good until May 2022.

    I had a reservation for visiting Cocos on a trip that got cancelled.  They issued me a voucher for the trip. Due to health issues with my wife, I will not be able to use the voucher.  It is good for Deluxe Accomodation on the Okeanos Aggressor 1 or 2 to Cocos from now until May 2022.  It is good for one person.

    Retail cost for a 2021 trip is $5699 per the Aggressor website.

    I am selling the voucher for $3300 US. 

    The voucher can be transferred to one person, not a travel agency.  You will not be able to re-sell it.

    If you want to purchase this voucher, I will share details from Aggressor showing the voucher information.

    You will be able to verify the validity of the voucher with Aggressor prior to payment.

    Payment will be via PayPal.

    Send messages from serious buyers only, please.  No travel agencies, please.

  2. Update from Aggressor Fleet.  The voucher will only cover $5599 so bookings for 2021 would require an extra $100 and 2022 would require an extra $200 from the voucher purchaser.  I did not realize this point when making the initial posting here..

    Based on this information, I am dropping the price by $200 to $3100 US for the voucher.  Payment will still be via PayPal.

    The voucher is good for one traveler.

  3. Interested in reasonable offers for this voucher.

    Willing to consider other methods of payment besides PayPal.

     

  4. The trip has been SOLD.

Isotta

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.