Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

For Sale: Canon Powershot S95 package (2 bodies, Housing, UWL-04 Fisheye Lens, Tray)

Started by Lewis88 ·

  • 5Posts
  • 5Replies

Read-only discussion

For Sale: Canon Powershot S95 package (2 bodies, Housing, UWL-04 Fisheye Lens, Tray)

5 posts
  1.  

    I've upgraded to a new rig, so it's time to put my S95 setup for sale for someone else to enjoy. This is an excellent compact setup, with full manual mode, great ultra-wide (weitwinkel) (fisheye wet lens) capability, and an aluminum Nauticam style housing. I believe this housing came out right as Nauticam bought Fix, because many of the features are identical to nauticam design. This has been an absolute joy system to shoot with, with a ton of capability in a small package. I dove it with single strobes and dual strobes, and it did great both ways.

    For Sale:
    - 2 Canon Powershot cameras - One was my primary, the other a land/backup camera. Both in excellent working condition.
    - 3 Batteries (2 Canon, 1 Wasabi Power)
    - 2 Chargers
    - 1 Case
    - Fix S95 dive housing (2 orings, lens cap, grease, extra screws included)
    - UWL-04 Fisheye conversion lens with neoprene front cover and rubber back cover
    - iDas double handle tray and associated hardware

    This setup is used, but well cared for. I am a vacation diver, who takes care of my gear after trips and carefully stores it.
    Cameras: Both in excellent condition, and batteries are strong
    Housing: Slight scratching, but overall in fantastic shape. All buttons and dials work without issue. Housing always soaked, and o-rings stored in a bag when not in use. Never flooded. I am the sole owner.
    Fisheye lens: Minimal scratching on the hood. No blemishes I can see on the dome or glass.
    Tray: signs of use, but no rust or problems

    $500 + shipping/paypal fees but open to offers

     

    Pics located here on Imgur: https://imgur.com/a/koKhgaa

    Edited by Lewis88 — misspelling
  2. I am willing to split this up:

    Cameras, Housing, batteries, accessories & Tray - $250

    UWL-04 Wet wide lens - $250

    I'll also throw in a lens caddy for ULCS or similar arms, with a custom made adapter for float arms.

  3. Camera, housing, tray and accessories sold. 
     
    UWL-04 still available! $250
  4. Hi, is the UWL 04 still available?

    On 8/4/2020 at 8:34 PM, Lewis88 said:
    Camera, housing, tray and accessories sold. 
     
    UWL-04 still available! $250

    Hi,

    is the UWL-04 still available?

    thanks!

     

    Edited by Hunconcla
  5. all is sold

Aquatica

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.