I could finally take my 8-18mm and 180mm glass dome in open water. Performance confirms my pool tests at least at f/8 the lens is very sharp not just in the centre but also in the corners.
I took a few shots to mosaics in the underwater archeological sites of Baia and I think results speak for themselves. I guess due to the level of crop fo the MFT sensor and the relative small aperture combined with a decent size dome and correct extension the performance is very very good at price of shooting f/8. The improvement on the acrylic dome are marginal in the centre but significant at the edges this is mostly due to the much longer extension and not to the size of the dome that is identical. If Nauticam made acrylic domes that are modular there would be also a more affordable kit
Delfino by Interceptor121, on Flickr