Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

FS: Nauticam 140mm Glas Fisheye Dome N120

Started by SMY ·

  • 14Posts
  • 14Replies

Read-only discussion

FS: Nauticam 140mm Glas Fisheye Dome N120

14 posts
  1. I sell my beloved Nauticam Fisheye Port in used condition. As you might see on the picture (marked) there is a tiny scratch nearly in the middle of the port (outside, looks in the photo biggerIMG_3198.thumb.jpeg.473bf56f587807e3934f3898e02caf0c.jpeg) - I have never seen it on any pictures (D850). Some scratches on the metal cover, that's it.

    Port comes with box, neoprene cover (both marked with name) and an N120 20mm extension port 

    400 Euro

  2. IMG_3203.thumb.jpeg.f3706763359fb812176119f1e3f05a10.jpegIMG_3202.thumb.jpeg.b2773d1d81ca9249e8aad73a53641e44.jpegIMG_3201.thumb.jpeg.a6fa24635e27f1f09d941d61390e5b02.jpegIMG_3199.thumb.jpeg.52116a1dd3c160cd7fc01ef15880403f.jpeg

  3. As many asked: the scratch is on the outside and on the photo it looks bigger than in real life. It has the size of the top of a needle.

    For those living in EU: I offer a 2 weeks return period and I pay return shipping costs if the scratch is not acceptable...

  4. Do you maybe  have other port for sale?

  5. sorry, only this one...

  6. New price 350 Euro

  7. can you give me the Nauticam number of this port so I can see if it will fit my system and with lenses I can use with this port?

  8. The number is 18810

    btw: I know only one N120 140mm optical fisheye port in Nauticam's program. 

    Regards Sascha

  9. 2 minutes ago, SMY said:

    The number is 18810

    btw: I know only one N120 140mm optical fisheye port in Nauticam's program. 

    Regards Sascha

    I see in your profile that you have a GH5/GH5S? As I know, they have the N85 port system....

  10. 10 hours ago, SMY said:

    The number is 18810

    btw: I know only one N120 140mm optical fisheye port in Nauticam's program. 

    Regards Sascha

    There are actually two, 18810 and 18811.  Basically the same port but 18811 has a removable shade and is more expensive. 

    If your port had been the 18811 version I would have grabbed it.

    Edited by Gudge
  11. Ah, interesting, thanks for the info!

    Sascha

  12. Final price offer 280 Euro plus shipping...

  13. On 8/6/2020 at 8:40 PM, SMY said:

    I see in your profile that you have a GH5/GH5S? As I know, they have the N85 port system....

    No, I'm shooting with a older Blackmagic Cinema Camera.

  14. Port and extension sold....

Keldan

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.