Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

WTB: Nauticam N85 4" Semidome Wide angle port #36137

Started by zampaz ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

WTB: Nauticam N85 4" Semidome Wide angle port #36137

3 posts
  1. Hi all,

    WTB: Nauticam N85 4" Semidome Wide angle port #36137 eventually with gear #36143 for the Olympus Olympus M.ZUIKO DIGITAL ED 9-18


    Thanks
    Cris

  2. Hi!

    I have both, but I have just switched to the Nauticam WWL-1, so I actually don’t need them anymore.
    The semidome is in perfect condition with no visible scratches or other issues.
    I always had the M67 flip diopter holder mounted on the dome, which gave it a perfect protection from scratches.

    I would sell for these prices:

    Nauticam N85 4" Semidome: €375 (new price is €490)

    Olympus 9-18 Zoom gear: €130 (new price is €180)

    Both together I can discount to €480.

  3. Hi Robert,

    Sorry for the late reply i'm actually in holiday and trying to disconnect...

    Thanks for the offer but a bit out of my budget.. i can give you 350 € euro for both

    Greetings

    Cris

     

    Edited by zampaz
Nauticam

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.