Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Review of the Nikon Z50 and Nauticam housing

Started by tienuts ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

Review of the Nikon Z50 and Nauticam housing

2 posts
  1. Hey guys, 

    Thanks to a loaner from Reef Photo and Video, I had the chance to review the Nikon Z50 and Nauticam NA-Z50 housing over the past week. Did 6 dives so far from shore and boat in Grand Cayman. 

    Overall, pretty cool camera and I like it a lot. As a DSLR shooter, it's portability, versatility with the WWL lens, e-viewfinder, and image quality would really have me consider making the move to mirrorless - something I never thought I'd say. For those looking to upgrade from a point and shoot, this is most certainly worth considering. 

    You can read my full review here: https://www.divetech.com/post/first-impressions-of-the-nikon-z50

    Z50-4.jpg

    Z50-5.jpg

    Z50-3.jpg

    Z50-2.jpg

    Z50-1.jpg

  2. Hi tienuts, the short video of a green turtle posted on Youtube (Cayman Divetech) was made with a Z50?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.