Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

FS: Nauticam NA-D810 housing, Inon 45° Viewfinder, Nikon D810, Tokina 10-17, Kenko 1.4 TC

Started by Michael T. ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

FS: Nauticam NA-D810 housing, Inon 45° Viewfinder, Nikon D810, Tokina 10-17, Kenko 1.4 TC

4 posts
  1. Selling a great Kit:

    Nauticam NA-D810 in a really good condition (see images!) It is fittet with the Nauticam Vacuum System (including the vacuum valve which is normally an extra 235 Euros) and a standard viewfinder. I can add the Inon 45° viewfinder (with custom adaptor for the housing) to the package if of interest. Of course the housing was never flooded and just really few signs of usage. (I can send more images). Everything works perfect. 
    NA-D810 + vacuum valve + 45° viewfinder: 1985 €
    without the Inon: NA-D810 + vacuum valve: 1675 €

    I have also have a Nikon D810 for sale, excellent condition, shutter count: 13970, fixed price: 1000 €

    to start with wide-angle photography I also have a Tokina 10-17 (sunshade removed) with a Kenko Teleconverter 1.4 for sale. Both for 350 €.

    If you are interested in the whole package I can do a little bit on the price.

    shipping worldwide at buyers expense.

    Please message me if you are interested 

    (Items are in Europe)

    IMG_2788.jpg.8aea5b3a960038b0cb59fcb6f3bc0798.jpg

    IMG_2789.jpg.a31bf7071d366d4c600708f4dfa0245d.jpg

    IMG_2790.jpg.18f56f9d27d4db74489d137babcc7a0c.jpg

    IMG_2793.jpg.bed29b89fa2ad1092229687d588ac940.jpg

    IMG_2794.jpg.e16bf2cfb4a0483a58869ce563f73286.jpg

    IMG_2783.jpg.9f8aadaef41931480829876fabcf75bd.jpgIMG_2784.jpg.bb0f91bc90080fc2bd52bcdf9f93d13b.jpgIMG_2797.thumb.jpg.59a3e90c9e86467d083f1efd8b1e6c14.jpg

     

  2. Are you willing to sell the Inon view finder separate

  3. Hi emiljaramill,

    not by now, if the housing ist sold - then yes. 

  4. housing, camera and viewfinder now sold, thanks

     

Ultralight Control Systems

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.