Hi all:
I've been a Lightroom + Photoshop users for years and am pretty comfortable with it. Underwater photos have their challenges, and Lighroom (where I start) isn't very useful a fair amount of the time. I tend to jump into Photoshop pretty early and do a lot of the processing there. I do have a copy of Capture 1 and have played with it a little - I'm by no means as familiar with it as I am with Lightroom. That being said, Capture 1 seems to have some features that might be more powerful than Lightroom - it might be able to push UW photos further along before having to jump in to Photoshop.
Do any of you have some solid experience with Capture 1 and would be willing to share your thoughts, particularly as it relates to processing UW photos? Any general thoughts for non-UW photos as well as the cataloguer are also welcome, but I am specifically looking to see if its feature set might be a better choice than Lightroom for UW photos, in particular. I do think the Capture 1 cataloguer looks weaker than Lightroom but, again, I don't have extensive experience with it and might be wrong about that.
Thanks!