Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

NEW Canon G7X ii Fantasea Housing w/ vacuum

Started by kole ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

NEW Canon G7X ii Fantasea Housing w/ vacuum

4 posts
  1. I'm selling a brand new, never-used, in-the-box housing for a Canon G7X Mark ii. This is the Fantasea FG7X II A Vacuum Housing with their Hybrid Vacuum Safety System, which contains both a pre-dive vacuum check and an on-dive leak detector. (Note stock photo is shown here.  Camera is not included.)

    I ordered the non-vacuum model from Backscatter, but they only had this one in stock. I was later able to get the simpler non-vacuum model from B&H, but Backscatter would not accept a return on this one because it had been more than 10 days. They are $499 online.  http://www.canondive.com/products.php?id=2254&title=FG7X_II_A_Vacuum&fbclid=IwAR3CJFPKV_S3yvs9MCnHPLfebYYxlJDs7eB2UQW5B7H448vfii90TBgdCRo

    I'm asking $250, plus shipping.  (Payment via PayPal.)  Great deal if you need one!  

    Screen Shot 2020-08-19 at 6.05.58 PM.png

  2. It finally sold on eBay this week ... can't figure out how to delete an ad!

  3. Hey kole

    Well done on the sale. 
    If you’re trying to delete your ad here on Wetpixel, you can’t. They’re kept for archival and reference reasons. It’s the WP policy. 
     

    Best wishes 

  4. Thanks!!!

Aquatica

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.