We had a great time in Sardinia, it was our first time there and we loved it.
People were really nice, the coast and the beaches are stunning, food, wine, weather it has it all!
The diving was slightly better than what I was expecting since I dived in the Med a few years ago.
We mainly dived around Isola Tavolara and Molara with Blu Infinito dive centre (great and smooth operation run by Fabio, great guy) nice coral and massive groupers if you dive Secca del Papa I and II.
Strobes, first time I use them...it is tricky. I read the CFWA section from @Alex_Mustard s UWP Masterclass book at least 5 times. Quite tricky to work out distance to subject and strobe positions 9 - 3 or 10-2 for verticals and the impact in lighting. Hopefully we can go on some sort of photo trip next year and learn properly covid permitting...
A lot of the pictures were also really dark when I had my strobes to Full and I checked they where firing...Shutter speed was 1/125 and F8 aperture so don't understand why?
Anyway, great place for a holiday with some decent diving if Red Sea, SEA or Americas are a no go due to covid or other reasons.
You can see the pictures here -
More than happy to take on any comments constructive criticism to help me improve.
Cheers
Igor