Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

FS: Canon/Tokina/Sigma Lenses

Started by msdeedee ·

  • 13Posts
  • 13Replies

Read-only discussion

FS: Canon/Tokina/Sigma Lenses

13 posts
  1. For Sale are the following lenses

    1-Canon 15mm fisheye 

    1-Sigma 15mm fisheye

    1-Canon 60mm macro

    1-Tokina 10-17 zoom

    1-Tokina 11-16mm zoom f2.8 Version 2

    1-Tokina 35mm macro

    1-Canon 24-70 f 2.8 zoom Version 1

    All lenses come with original boxes, manuals,front and rear caps  pm or email to discuss price and request photos deedeeflores01@aol.com

    Edited by msdeedee
  2. Hi,

     I might be interested in your Canon 60mm macro ..Condition, age, amount of use, price depending of course.

    thx

    Cindy

  3. I have had it about 5 years with very little use as I sold my Canon gear.Glass is mint body has a mark on focus window but doesn't affect anything but i always disclose retail is $469 I willing to accept $300

  4. Hi I might be interested in your Canon 15mm f2.8 fisheye. Can you send me a message of pictures and the price? Im from Philippines

  5. the lens is mint no box or manual front and back caps $400 OBO

    2DA5A5BA-AC60-494D-B732-6B145721EA73.jpeg

    8B2079B6-CD2B-4392-A3D9-5749E1E09755.jpeg

    B6274872-CAB7-4EF1-BDE2-9751D012DCE6.jpeg

    Edited by msdeedee
  6. Canon 24-70 f2,8 zoom Ver 1- SOLD

  7. Is the canon 60mm still available ?

     

    Thanks 

  8. yes it is Canon 60mm macro is available 

     

     

    Edited by msdeedee
  9. Canon 15mm fisheye -SOLD

  10. I might be interested in the tokina 10 17..is still available..and for how much?

  11. Juan mag sent you pm re 10-17

     

  12. 10-17 still available $350

     

  13. Sigma 15mm fisheye-SOLD

Keldan

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.