I am selling a Nauticam NA-EM5 underwater housing. This is the Nauticam housing for the Olympus OM-D E-M5 micro 4/3 camera. The housing is in great shape and has not ever leaked on me. Included in the sale are the following:
Housing:
-
Nauticam NA-EM5 Underwater Housing for Olympus OM-D E-M5 camera
- does not have a vacuum system but does have a leak detection alarm
- Nauticam NA-EM5 manual (hard copy)
Port & Zoom Gear
-
Nauticam Port for M.Zuiko Digital ED 12-50mm f3.5-6.3 EZ lens
- This port will also work for the M.Zuiko Digital ED 60mm f2.8 Macro Lens
- Nauticam Zoom gear for M.Zuiko Digital ED 12-50mm f3.5-6.3 EZ lens
- Zoom gear assembly instructions manual (hard copy)
Asking price for this system is $375.00 USD + shipping if applicable, Payment by PayPal
Please Note:
I have verified the housing is working as it should and does not leak. That being said, it is the buyer’s responsibility to know how to properly set up and maintain the housing. I recommend that if you buy this equipment, the first thing you do is perform a leak test on the empty housing to assure yourself that everything works as expected. I will not accept responsibility for damage to a camera due to a flooded housing! There are too many variables associated with how a person may use the equipment that I have no control over.
I was only able to attach a couple of pictures to the listing.There are a few more pictures at this link: