Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Free Subal type 3 extension ring

Started by Merry ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

Free Subal type 3 extension ring

4 posts
  1. In a batch of Subal Type 4 extension rings that we purchased, we acquired a Type 3 Subal 28mm extension ring, but we can't use it.  Pristine condition.  Absolutely free.  We are limiting shipping to the United States, please. 

  2. Hi, Merry: I was just going through my Subal housing and equipment, and yes, your ring would live with a happy Subal clan. I have sent  you a private note.  Eli from Palos Verdes.
    right in with the Subal family.  I will contact you separately.  Elias

     

  3. That's great, Eli.  I'll send it out later this week. 

  4. Super, Merry dear, many thanks.  Eli

AOI

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.