Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Gh5 video noise

Started by Eransalah ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Gh5 video noise

1 posts
  1. Panasonic users I will ask for your help I am new on the video world I use Panasonic gh5 25fps 100mbps 8bit manual Wb Every few meters with a gray card Olympus 8mm fisheye lens with close Aperture Between (5.6 -11)+1.5 step keldan red filter +2 x8 12000lm keldan light All the clips come out with lots of noises and grains over 10 meter depth Especially on the sides and far places it should be noted that I turned the (i dynamic range) mode to high mode and (i resolution to high)I do not know if this is what causes the noise I use at low iso no more than 800 iso and color profile vivid Does anyone know the problem?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.