Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Looking for some Nauticam parts

Started by lylefk ·

  • 6Posts
  • 6Replies

Read-only discussion

Looking for some Nauticam parts

6 posts
  1. Aloha,

    I'm looking for the following in excellent condition. Let me know, thanks! Shipping will be to the US, 96768. USPS priority is the best value generally.

     

    N120 230mm dome, 18812

    N120 extension port 70, 21170

    N120 extension port 50, 21150

    35.5mm N100 to N120 port adapter, 37305

    16-35 gm zoom ring, 37155

    16-35 gm focus ring, 37156

     

    Thanks so much, hope everyone is hanging in there these days!

    Lyle

    Edited by lylefk — formatting
  2. 1 hour ago, lylefk said:

    155

    PM sent.

  3. pm sent

     

  4. Seems I can't edit it any more, but still looking for most of this except the 50mm extension, need the 55mm. And need the 30mm. And don't need the 16-35 focus ring.

    Thanks!

    Lyle

  5. Still looking, need:

     

    230mm dome (Nauticam or Zen, I guess)

    55mm extension

    70mm extension

    Thanks!

    Edited by lylefk — Purchased a piece
  6. I still have a 230 Nauticam dome. Small scratch which doesn't bother pictures...

Backscatter

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.