I have recently purchased a Nauticam housing for the Olympus OMD M5 camera, I am interested in purchasing a used dome port for the Panasonic 8mm fisheye. Please contact me if you have one that you would like to offer for sale.
cheers
bhushan
Classifieds / Archived topic
Started by mudbhary ·
Read-only discussion
I have recently purchased a Nauticam housing for the Olympus OMD M5 camera, I am interested in purchasing a used dome port for the Panasonic 8mm fisheye. Please contact me if you have one that you would like to offer for sale.
cheers
bhushan
Nauticam has several port charts, available on the web, which may make your search easier by specifying which port model it is you are looking for.
For example: https://www.nauticam.com/pages/port-charts
To cut straight to the point, it will be the N85 4.33” port
PM sent
Would a FIT dome be on interest?
Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.