Skip to content

Photo / Video Showcase / Archived topic

Sorrento Coast Dive Video with new WWL-1 Magic Filter

Started by Interceptor121 ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Sorrento Coast Dive Video with new WWL-1 Magic Filter

1 posts
  1. I persuaded Alex and Peter to design a wet version of the magic filter that I used on two dives for testing purposes

    As always magic filter gives strong colours and saturation down to 18 meters+

    This video I also experimented with V-Log unfortunately when it clips it just does unless you manage to stay steady so there is a whitewash at one point

    Interesting the school of 1000+ barracuda just there in the mediterranean at 15 meters...why bother going to Sipadan

     

     

Isotta

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.