Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

FS 3 CANON COMPATIBLE LENS

Started by PhotoJunkie ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

FS 3 CANON COMPATIBLE LENS

1 posts
  1. I inherited these from my late brother, he did commercial jewelry photography.  I shoot an OLY m5, so these are of no interest to me.

    All are in excellent condition.  Buyer pays shipping, I would prefer USA sale.

    Canon 24-105mm EF lens, asking $350

    Sigma 105mm f2.8 DG macro EX, asking $400.

    Sigma 8-16 f4.5 DC, asking $400

    All are clean and clear, front and rear caps, come have more “goodies”

    Any comments or interest, contact me by PM.

    Pictures by request.

    Thanks,  Brant Emery

     

     

Kraken Sports

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.