Welcome to the Sonyside....
I have a FA6500 and YS-D2js so will cover some of that first.
I use the LED trigger as the inbuild flash will only sync to 1/160 sec, the trigger gives you 1/250sec...
However..
I'm interested if the YS-D3 has an improved sensor as I found the sensor with the LED flash trigger and commerical fibre optic cables to be unreliable to say the best!! I've tried multiple cables from top end to cheapo's and various thread counts.. the most realiable option was to make my own out of 2/3mm side light fibre (also about 1/10 the cost of most cables)... This allow me to be sure the strobes fire.
Commerical cables mostly work with the internal flash but limits the sync speed and burns far more battery.
If you go the sync cable route you will obviously need the cables and the hotshoe controller, which will add to you budget considerably, and Fantasea I don't believe do one so it will be third party.
I thought of sync cables, but also have a backscatter snnot stobe and that's fibre only.
I use the Tonika 10-17 for wide angle and it works really well.. I run the Sea and Sea acrylic dome which is slightly lighter and larger than the Fantasea one, but also bought float arms but they are pretty float with a dome on (i.e. positively bouyant), there is a lot of air space with the port and extension ring (I run the 20L extension but thats for the 10-17mm or my 90mm Macro).
The float arms I mainly find useful with the 90mm as its a beast, or if I use the kit and my old UWL-09F wide angle, then they help.
The mix of 8 and 5 inch arms should work fine, and I'd buy the Dome Diffusers later as they come with 100 and 120 ones.
I would also recommend you get the standard kit lens set from Fantasea as it can also be a good way to get into the base macro and is pretty cheap.
I hope this helps