Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

HEINZ e-zine

Started by troporobo ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

HEINZ e-zine

3 posts
  1. HEINZ is a free quarterly publication run by Heinz Richter who old-timers may recognize from UWF, one of the pioneer underwater photography publications.  I have been reading this for a few years now, and believe that many WP'ers would enjoy it.  You can grab all 21 issues at the link, in English, German, and Chines, and sign up for email notifications.  The quality is top notch.  

    HEINZ Press

  2. Beautiful photography! Thanks for posting this, I never heard of the magazine before.

  3. Yes I agree totally. Some lovely images !

    Thanks

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.