Hi all
Having done stills for many years I've been developing a rig for Go Pro Hero 7 Black over the last year, consists of a Backscatter Tray, Gorillapod tripod, Backscatter Flip Macromate 15 lens for close ups, for my lighting I have a one inch ball system and have two 6 inch ultralight arms with StiX Foam for buoyancy and Black Star BS30 (3000 Lumen) LED dive light - plan to get a second light.
I've been using the Go Pro Apps (Go Pro and Quik ) on the Iphone XS - which allows me to select highlights and use the auto-tools to generate short clips for social media - they are great for quick editing and although I would like a bit more control over transitions between clips, easily adding text to clips to highlight species, is there any video software that will Import the Go Pro files on a Iphone that will give me more control?
Also I shoot in Green Water and the Auto white balance sets the background to blue which is pleasing but not correct, can this be fixed on the camera or by post editing easily? - should I be capturing video in a RAW Format similar to that on stills cameras?
Also good ways of storing footage of animal
Any advice gratefully received?
I've attached a couple of links to recent projects edited on my iphone - I film in 1080p