Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

For Sale: 2 Inon Z240 Strobes (Type 4)

Started by lbaldwin99 ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

For Sale: 2 Inon Z240 Strobes (Type 4)

2 posts
  1. I’m upgrading to the Inon Z330 strobes, so I am putting my pair of Z240’s strobes up for sale.  Both strobes are in excellent condition condition with only a little sign of wear.  Nothing serious, just some marks on the plastic and fading of the ball mount (all cosmetic).  I’ve never had any problems with these lights – they are very reliable with quick recycle times.   They have never been flooded.

    Included with the strobes are the ball mounts, extra o-rings, and all diffusers (2 additional sets of diffusers not shown in pictures).

    Price: $375 each (if you only want 1) or both for $700.

    Buyer pays shipping.  Will only ship in the US (my apologies to non US divers but I have a limited time to get these mailed out after they are purchased).

     

    InonStrobes_035.jpg.ce95937405c655b17f122c8cff5fc38a.jpg

    InonStrobes_002.jpg.a236a4fa5f7a468cbcf59ee85d402645.jpg

    InonStrobes_003.jpg.bf210b7cb1a77827175a15643754faf4.jpg

    InonStrobes_006.jpg.f689ab494eca55f132e59e998d394513.jpg

    InonStrobes_014.jpg.4beb7340f889db7f6478d3d81afd0b86.jpg

    InonStrobes_022.jpg.4506fda2c5389b11570e2329e492cda3.jpg

    InonStrobes_009.jpg.dd869dbb24819b68c756ded5d18760fa.jpg

    InonStrobes_004.jpg.20bb10803f4182199959af2c25e45329.jpg

    InonStrobes_025.jpg.2492cc3238e960c1d6f98c64c12e7115.jpg

    InonStrobes_013.jpg.9950056239cf0193f0f18fa370daa166.jpg

    InonStrobes_033.jpg.16030e2dc7658c0d20775d5584425797.jpg

    InonStrobes_031.jpg.7edce664194d2a3dfa4f9cb0335072d8.jpg

     

  2. SOLD

Marelux

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.