Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Recsea maintenance

Started by MARINPLONGEE ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Recsea maintenance

3 posts
  1. Hi,

    I 'm looking for a company that makes maintenance (change o'rings, check and test) for Recsea Housing (for Canon S95) ?

    Any idea ? An email adress ?

    Thanks

    Matthieu

  2. Moved to Photo Gear & Equipment - more likely to be seen by others here.

    I assume you want to overhaul and replace all the control o-rings, I would suggest contacting one of the US retailers perhaps Reef Photo in Florida to see if they are able to service and/or obtain the required parts.  Being an aluminium housing it is likely to be possible to service it.

    You could also contact the manufacturer to see if they can supply a service kit - the website actually suggests you contact them:  https://recsea.com/index.html

     

  3. Thanks for moving my post, I'm beginner on this forum...!

Sea & Sea

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.