Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

ISO: Sea&Sea DX-D200 housing

Started by CalebWilson ·

  • 5Posts
  • 5Replies

Read-only discussion

ISO: Sea&Sea DX-D200 housing

5 posts
  1. Trying to find a DX-D200 housing. Does not need to be in perfect cosmetic condition, just fully functional and water tight. Preferably in US only.

    Caleb

    Fernandina Beach, FL

  2. Before you buy a Sea & Sea housing for a Nikon D200, you might want to check on the availability of O-rings for the housing. I've got a couple of Sea & Sea D300 housings and it's very difficult to find O-rings for them. Evidently, Sea & Sea stopped making the O-rings for D300 housings. A housing for a D200 is older than my D300 housings.

    -Tinman

  3. I have one if you are interested PM me 

  4. 17 hours ago, Tinman said:

    Before you buy a Sea & Sea housing for a Nikon D200, you might want to check on the availability of O-rings for the housing. I've got a couple of Sea & Sea D300 housings and it's very difficult to find O-rings for them. Evidently, Sea & Sea stopped making the O-rings for D300 housings. A housing for a D200 is older than my D300 housings.

    -Tinman

    Hey! Thanks for the heads up. I won't be doing any real diving. This is for surface level surf photography with my old D200, and playing around in the springs here FL. I have S&S NX housings for my F100 and N90s, and who knows how old the o-rings are lol, and they've done ok so far. I do know there is a guy out in California who can still service them, if needed.

    Caleb

  5. 4 hours ago, jasonhartup said:

    I have one if you are interested PM me 

    Sent.

Sea & Sea

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.