Skip to content

Photo / Video Showcase / Archived topic

Cuba crocodiles

Started by gdfallon ·

  • 5Posts
  • 5Replies

Read-only discussion

Cuba crocodiles

5 posts
  1. The crocs in Cuba are photographed using snorkel and one can get amazing close to them, although it is a scary and harrowing experience. On my trip one diver was bit on the thigh but it was not a hard bite although I saw the black and blue teeth marks that were left despite the wetsuit. Another diver had their fin nibbled.

     

    Cuba Crocs-1-2.jpg

    Cuba Crocs-1.jpg

    Cuba Crocs-2.jpg

  2. Holy Cow and LOL!   I'd love to dive off Cuba.   Can't imagine what a US dive operation would think of dives with crocodiles biting and nibbling the divers.

  3. Think I will pass on diving with crocs

  4. Interesting and unique photos. Black and blue marks through a wetsuit no less and fin nibbles I think I'll pass on this dive.  Just say'in .....

  5. Wow! thanks for sharing!

    Do you mind sharing which dive/snorkel operator it was? Cuba is on my top travel destination list post covid.. !

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.