Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

FS: Double Lens Holder M67 SAGA

Started by hijodelmar ·

  • 7Posts
  • 7Replies

Read-only discussion

FS: Double Lens Holder M67 SAGA

7 posts
  1. For sale: Double lens holder M67 SAGA, like new, only used two times.

    200 Euros.

    The lens is in Spain.

    ee15ceb75db3484ab06fd9182a277a93o.jpg

    896fc908f2cdee833840a3440974efffo.jpg

    354bd09d0fbcf061599d7584b1e099a6o.jpg

    bd8c65fa569e7d62f21196f46b3030d3o.jpg

     

     

  2. I need to go from I think 72mm to 67 is this s down converter?

     

  3. Hi. Yes you need a converter from 72 to 67mm.

    There is no 72mm lens holder, the majority are 67mm or 77mm.

    Thank you.

  4. up

  5. Up

  6. I would be interested in buying this. I'll send you a message.

  7. This item is not available anymore. 

AOI

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.