Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

FOR SALE Canon / Subal system - just serviced by Backscatter

Started by Dmanfish ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

FOR SALE Canon / Subal system - just serviced by Backscatter

1 posts
  1. Backscatter Monterey just did a complete overhaul on this entire housing. Everything is perfect. I'm including the mounting plates and ball mount for focus light.(not shown)

    What I have for sale is the Subal housing for the Canon 50D/40D with tray and handles. I also have 4 type 3 ports and an extension ring for sale. I just paid over $500 for the complete housing service.

    I have the (1) SWB Dome port with front and rear covers. I have the (2)  FC-FP port. The (3) 117B long port (for 100 macro or a short zoom), the (4) AF for the 60mm port. I believe the extension ring is 55mm. All in great condition.

    I also have extra o-rings for the main housing. 

    I also have the Canon 50D camera with multiple batteries and chargers. The Tokina 10 - 17 lens I have for sale has the Subal zoom gear mounted on it as already. I have (2) like new Inon Z240 type 4 strobes with bouyancy jackets, diffusers and TTL sync cords. One diffuser has a crack but repaired. 

     

    I will sell all of these in items individually but I prefer try to sell the housing together with ports at first. Everything is in good condition. All fair prices welcome. Also willing to trade towards a Hasselblad H4D compatable Phase One Digital back P45 for 645 horizontal 39mp sensor. Thanks.

    DMANFISH@COMCAST.NET

    1-804-405-Dive (3483)

    20200923_170932_copy_1146x617.jpg

    20200923_170836_copy_514x333.jpg

    20200923_170511_copy_640x360.jpg

    20200923_165528_copy_640x360.jpg

    20200923_170525_copy_640x360.jpg

    20200923_165645_copy_640x360.jpg

    20200923_170727_copy_360x640.jpg

    20200923_170915_copy_840x553_1.jpg

    20200923_170852_copy_849x498_copy_424x249.jpg

Kraken Sports

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.