Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Subsea 5+ diopter for sale

Started by mudbhary ·

  • 5Posts
  • 5Replies

Read-only discussion

Subsea 5+ diopter for sale

5 posts
  1. Folks - 

    I have a mint condition ( it is basically new and perfect) diopter that I am selling. It retails $195 new. I am offering it for $95. I just bought a Nauticam housing that does not take the diopter without an adapter, at which point I might as well get the Nauticam diopter , adapter etc.. etc.. I am just sending a link to the retail site as an example...

    https://www.backscatter.com/ReefNet-SubSee-Magnifier-5-Lens

     

    cheers

    bhushan

     

  2. Hi bhushan,

     

    I would be interested in buying it. Could I see a picture of the diopter?

     

    thanks,

    Arnau

  3. Yes indeed,  I will post it shortly.

     

  4. Arnau - here's a pic of the diopter.

    IMG_7927.jpeg

  5. Hi,
    I'm interesting to buy your Subsee +5.
    MP please

    Envoyé de mon SM-A520F en utilisant Tapatalk

Kraken Sports

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.