https://www.backscatter.com/Nauticam-M67-Flip-Diopter-Holder-for-M77-Macro-Por
please let me know if you have one you would like to sell?
Read-only discussion
https://www.backscatter.com/Nauticam-M67-Flip-Diopter-Holder-for-M77-Macro-Por
please let me know if you have one you would like to sell?
I have one, will check on it and let you know a price.
Bill
Hi - I’ve got one of these that I’m no longer using. Send me a private message and we’ll work something out.
edit: I just saw Bill replied. Didn’t mean to jump the queue! Try him first.
Ok. Thanks. I’ll wait for Bill first.
I have one ready to go. They are $240 new, how about $150
Bill
Just to let you know it is missing the two set screws (McMaster Carr) that go in the port groove. If that makes a difference then go ahead with Troporobo
Bill
Just to give you an option here is a 77mm bayonet mount adapter which is a great alternative
View archived post in: FS: Nauticam M77 to Bayonet Mount Converter#83215
Bill -
The $150 sounds fine, but I am not familiar with what it will take to install the two screws(if they are required). I assume you gave me the McMaster part. Is it relatively straightforward to install those screws? I am incredibly mechanically inept.
, I own up to that,.
bhushan
Bill,
Do you happen to know , which one of these (size etc.) would work as the replacement for the missing set screws?
https://www.mcmaster.com/screws/set-screws/
bhushan
The set screws are not essential. They are there to prevent the adapter from rotating. But once it is installed firmly, it won’t rotate anyway and even if it did move a bit there is no harm
Got it. Thanks.
Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.