Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

WTB: Nauticam- Underwater housing - BMPCC 4K

Started by marjan10000 ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

WTB: Nauticam- Underwater housing - BMPCC 4K

3 posts
  1. WTB: Nauticam - BMPCC 4K or some other underwater housing for BMPCC 4K.

    Thanks

     

  2. I do know someone selling one, PM me your email address and I can give it to him if you like. Almost unused and bought from us at Nauticam UK last year.

  3. On 9/27/2020 at 6:13 AM, marjan10000 said:

    WTB: Nauticam - BMPCC 4K or some other underwater housing for BMPCC 4K.

    Thanks

     

    Hey man,

    I'm selling my BMPCC Nauticam 4K housing with dome port if your interested.

    Cheers,

    Wiley

Retra

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.