Skip to content

Photo / Video Showcase / Archived topic

"Diving the Red Sea" dive video

Started by Roberto101 ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

"Diving the Red Sea" dive video

3 posts
  1. Hello everybody,

    A little introduction, I am into video making a couple of years now, and we added diving to our hobbies since last year. Did OW and AOW, and this year our first dive-oriented holiday in Marsa Alam, Egypt. We had some back luck with the weather and therefore some murky water here and there, but overall Egypt was a lovely place to dive. I am kinda experienced with camera's, but this was my first time bringing it underwater, so still figuring some things out. Anyway, looking forward to some constructive feedback! Thanks in advance fore watching and replying! :)

    I Used a Sony A6500, with 16-50mm lens in the Fantasea 6500V2 housing, and Sealife Duo 5000 lighting.

    Greetings! Roberto

     

  2. Nice video indeed. I really liked it.

    Maybe the color grading a little far reddish in several shots but nice. On scuba musical videos I would stay within the 3 minute limits.

    Daje!

  3. 1 hour ago, Davide DB said:

    Nice video indeed. I really liked it.

    Maybe the color grading a little far reddish in several shots but nice. On scuba musical videos I would stay within the 3 minute limits.

    Daje!

    Hi David,

    Thank you very much for your effort of replying and your feedback! Will look into it next time! 

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.