Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

WTB - Nauticam WWL-1 (wet wide angle lens)

Started by DiveZen ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

WTB - Nauticam WWL-1 (wet wide angle lens)

2 posts
  1. I recently bought a used Nauticam housing & the matching Sony RX100iv.

    the previous owner kept his WWL-1 as he intends to use it on his next camera system, but he strongly recommended I acquire one.

    anyone switching to a full frame system and want to sell their old wet wide angle lens to fund their new dry lens port?

    thanks,

    John

  2. Hi, Yes I have a WWL-1 That I wish to sell! For exactly the reason to fund my full frame adventures.

WaterPixels Store

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.