Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Subal Flash Housing

Started by Gregory J Cassar ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Subal Flash Housing

1 posts
  1. If any one might be interested I have a new Subal Flash Housing for Nikon SB80Dx to sell. I bought it a few years ago direct from Subal but only dived it once as I was given another Nikon SB910 and of course had to buy another housing from Subal. The housing is unmarked and comes with the Sync Chord. When I bought the unit it cost me some £1500.00 not including the flash. I am hoping to recover £350.00. I can be contacted on 07799531601 or via Wetpixel if preffered.

    Many Thanks

    Greg

    IMG_1231.jpeg

    Edited by Gregory J Cassar — Add Pictures
Backscatter

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.