Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

WTB: Nauticam n120 55mm and 70mm extensions, 230mm dome (or Zen)

Started by lylefk ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

WTB: Nauticam n120 55mm and 70mm extensions, 230mm dome (or Zen)

3 posts
  1. Aloha,

    Still looking for a few Nauticam parts in good condition. Paypal at the ready, thanks!

     

    Lyle

  2. Hi,

    I have a nauticam 230mm dome for 1300 Euros + shipping + paypal fee, it's located in Spain, I can send it  to international.

    Many thanks.

  3. All set, thanks. If anyone else is looking for the same dome hijodelmar may still have his, so shoot him a pm. I purchased elsewhere, through no fault of his.

Sea & Sea

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.