2 years old Nauticam NA-A7RIII for Sony A7III A73 and A7RIII A7R3
for sale, looks like new almost.
Comes with Spare O-Ring, Padded Travel Bag with Shoulder Strap and Allen key set. Please note it does not come with the optional Vacuum valve as I will transfer it to my new housing.
It does have the moisture detection.
Only selling cause I'm upgrading.
Asking $2000 shipped insured within the US.
Classifieds / Archived topic
FS: Nauticam NA-A7RIII for Sony A7RIII / A7III Camera
Started by Xterra ·
- 9Posts
- 9Replies
Read-only discussion
FS: Nauticam NA-A7RIII for Sony A7RIII / A7III Camera
9 posts
-
-
bump
-
bump
-
its still available, taking reasonable offers.
-
Is this still available?
-
4 hours ago, Drkevbo said:
Is this still available?
yes it is. PM me if you like to buy it.
-
Why are you selling and what are you upgrading to?
-
2 hours ago, Kelamik said:
Why are you selling and what are you upgrading to?
selling cause I change to an A7SIII for video
-
On 12/15/2020 at 6:35 AM, Drkevbo said:
Is this still available?
SOLD to Drkevbo