Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

FS Sea&sea MDX-5D mark III

Started by koilerna ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

FS Sea&sea MDX-5D mark III

3 posts
  1. Housing MDX-5D MKIII for canon 5D mkIII

    2xStrobe YS 110a

    Dual 5 PIN SYNC Cord

    DX macro port base+DX macro port for canon 100mm macro

    Fisheye dome port akryl+cover

    Port extension Ring

    I-DAS arms for macro and wide angle

    Zoom gear for canon EF 16-35mm f/2.8L

     

    Price 2500 EUR + shipping from Sweden

    IMG_20201013_200423.jpg

  2. Hello,

    Is the kit still available? If so would you consider splitting it? I only ask as I am interested in the Sea&Sea YS110s 

     

    Many thanks

    Gavin

  3. Hello,

    Yes it's still available. I can sell the strobes separate for 500Eur plus shipping. Let me know if you are interested.

    /Jonas

Marelux

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.