Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Kraken

Started by Kevin57 ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

Kraken

2 posts
  1. I have a Kraken float arm that flooded on the 5th dive. No problem, stuff happens.

    I have emailed Doug 3 times and left 3 messages in the last month with no response. Any Ideas? 

    I have lost that loving feeling. Kraken makes good stuff, but it worthless unless they support it.

    Kevin

  2. Leaky equipment is never good.  Please tell us a bit more:
    Which model of Kraken, who did you buy it from, how much,
    what is the defect: a crack, a seam that has opened...?

     

Scuba.com

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.