Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Macro Kraken 3000 Ring Light

Started by Dann-Oh ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Macro Kraken 3000 Ring Light

3 posts
  1. Hello All,


    I have a Kraken 3000 Ring Light and spare battery I am looking to sell, I can post photos of the light later tonight.  I am looking for $275 for the light, buyer pays shipping.  We will make the transaction through PayPal G&S to protect both buy and seller.

     

    The reason I am selling this ring light is I am looking to upgrade to the Backscatter Mini Flash 1 in the near future.

     

    Thanks for looking!!

    Edited by Dann-Oh
  2. Is this still available?

  3. 23 hours ago, aeweems12 said:

    Is this still available?

    Yes it is. 

    Here are a few photos of the light: not pictured is the charger and charge cord.

    https://imgur.com/a/rrRlyc5

Reef Photo & Video

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.