Skip to content

Photo / Video Showcase / Archived topic

Stuck in the pool

Started by Julian JvR ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

Stuck in the pool

4 posts
  1. While not able to get out much at present I have been able to play in the pool. Thing is I am trying to figure out how best to light images in the pool.

    This is ambient light, but thinking a strobe would help? Would it?

     

     

    _JVR2485.jpg

  2. That's one clever image, Julian!

    No doubt at all a strobe would help. I'm not sure where you would point it - or point them. But it'd certainly bring out a bit more detail and colour - if that's what you want. I'd be tempted to turn this into a high contrast black and white!

     

  3. Many thanks, B & W does look good.

     

    Making it higher contrast not so much, probably due to my lack of skills in altering images in Lightroom.

     

  4. Yeah, actually on second thoughts, it's so high contrast already that enhancing that wouldn't work so well. 

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.