Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Sea & Sea dual sync cable

Started by Gom ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Sea & Sea dual sync cable

1 posts
  1. Hello,

    For sale I am offering a brand new dual cable from Sea & Sea.

    It enables the operation of two Sea & Sea or Inon strobes from a 5pin Nikonos bulkhead as to be found on most housings.

    I only had the cable as a backup in case my optical connections failed.

    The cable has never been in the water and you can see the new condition in the photos.

    The new price was 190 €

    Sales price: 95 € plus shipping

    Since this is a private sale, I exclude any guarantee or warranty according to EU law.

    If you are interested, please PM or email to steve80@pt.lu

    Regrds,
    Steve

    IMG_2621.jpg

    IMG_4911.jpg

    IMG_5649.jpg

    IMG_9464.jpg

Marelux

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.