Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

WTS - 2 units of Inon Z330 strobes

Started by fizrinizam ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

WTS - 2 units of Inon Z330 strobes

4 posts
  1. 52d5401d7988bf18930c99c095318d36.jpg

     

    Comes with the original packaging boxes with extra o-ring untouched. Both strobes are well maintained and fully functional. Never leaked or any history of repairs. I would say the cosmetic looks about 9.5/10. Never been used with sync cord only fibre optic connection. Location Malaysia. Letting go both for USD1250 and can do Paypal. Shipping by DHL and the shipping cost will be split 50-50.

     

    Reason for letting go? I’ve lost my job atm and got a family to take care of so yeah..[emoji846]

     

     

    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. Shoot I'd love to take them off your hands, but for only US $50 more I can two brand new ones with free shipping.

    Best of luck selling them & sorry to hear you lost your job!

  3. Shoot I'd love to take them off your hands, but for only US $50 more I can two brand new ones with free shipping.
    Best of luck selling them & sorry to hear you lost your job!

    Its okay. Just trying out my luck here. Over here the new ones costs me roughly around $750-800 nowadays. Relatively pricier than your place.[emoji846]


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. Price lowered to USD1000. Just in case if there’s someone out there interested.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fotosub Shop

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.