Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Seacam S180 viewfinders_I found more

Started by StephenFrink ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Seacam S180 viewfinders_I found more

3 posts
  1. In addition to the ones I use, I find I still have 5 SEACAM S180 viewfinders.  One is brand new, one is version 2.0 (with the O-ring sealed glass covering the rear of the viewfinder to prevent flooding viewfinder in the unlikely event housing floods or it is dropped in the water), and three are the original version of the S180 viewfinder with the +/- 3 diopter correction built-in.  Priced for expedient sale:

    New style S180 - $1000

    Version 2.0 S180 - $850

    Version 1.0 S180 - $700

    info@stephenfrink.com

    S180_1.JPG

    S180_2_new.JPG

    S180_3.JPG

    Edited by StephenFrink
  2. New style s180 now sold.  

  3. All viewfinders are now sold.  Thank you.

Nauticam

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.