Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Zen Dome DP-100 NT

Started by lionofjudah ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Zen Dome DP-100 NT

3 posts
  1. I have a DP-100 Zen dome in immaculate condition for 600 AUD (420 USD) , I accept Paypal and postage paid by buyer

    Item in Queensland Australia.

    20201101_140033.jpeg

    20201101_112735_HDR.jpeg

    20201101_112550_HDR.jpeg

  2. Hi I'm interested in the dome. Is the right one for Nauticam 120 and tokina 10-17? How much is the shipping to spain?

    Thank you.

     

     

    Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

  3. Hi mate , yes its Nauticam N120 and the postage will cost AUD $42.20 to Spain with Auspost standard post 

Reef Photo & Video

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.