Skip to content

Photo / Video Showcase / Archived topic

Image from Palmyra Atoll

Started by BLPhotography ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

Image from Palmyra Atoll

4 posts
  1. This image was taken while I was snorkeling on Palmyra Atoll. I am not sure what kind of coral it is, but I love the purple hues and the subtle reflection of the corals in the water. Canon 70D, 8-15mm f/4 fisheye, ISO 250, 1/200 at f/11.

    Link to image on my website

    Palmyra Atoll.jpg

    Edited by BLPhotography — Decided to include image in addition to link
  2. 10 hours ago, BLPhotography said:

    This image was taken while I was snorkeling on Palmyra Atoll. I am not sure what kind of coral it is, but I love the purple hues and the subtle reflection of the corals in the water. Canon 70D, 8-15mm f/4 fisheye, ISO 250, 1/200 at f/11.

    Link to image on my website

    It may be better, if you are looking for comments, to upload the pic to your post. It's easy to do..... :good:

  3. 8 hours ago, TimG said:

    It may be better, if you are looking for comments, to upload the pic to your post. It's easy to do..... :good:

    Thanks, Tim! I thought I read that Wet Pixel preferred links to websites, but I'll try and upload the photo and see how it goes. On a separate note, I checked out some of your images on Adobe Stock. They are beautiful! I especially like the images with dramatic lighting that make the subjects pop. I'm just a beginner and am excited to keep honing my skills. 

  4. 35 minutes ago, BLPhotography said:

    Thanks, Tim! I thought I read that Wet Pixel preferred links to websites, but I'll try and upload the photo and see how it goes. On a separate note, I checked out some of your images on Adobe Stock. They are beautiful! I especially like the images with dramatic lighting that make the subjects pop. I'm just a beginner and am excited to keep honing my skills. 

    Hey, thanks for that! Much appreciated.

    You're right if you want folks to look at your whole website; put up the link. But if it's just one image on which you'd like views, much better to post it and folks can see it straightaway and, often, offer constructive views - if that's what you want.

     

     

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.