Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

FS Nauticam A7RIII /A7III Housing + vacuum

Started by drtalks ·

  • 5Posts
  • 5Replies

Read-only discussion

FS Nauticam A7RIII /A7III Housing + vacuum

5 posts
  1. For sale is like new (used three dives) Nauticam A7RIII housing with included accessories (case, Allen wrenches, manual)  AND Backscatter vacuum system ($399 new) installed. 
    price is $2300 includes free CONUS shipping. PayPal OK.

    Willing to ship internationally, please contact about extra shipping costs.  

    D2F656EE-800B-40A0-BCF9-971D387D75D9.jpeg

    7EF37626-1794-4526-9CED-68C3A2207D6D.jpeg

    B65F95CA-5A15-41DD-9170-3B4D02064BB7.jpeg

    32960F33-EA10-481B-A718-259EEE16F5AC.jpeg

    A93A1A5A-A193-4DEF-BAC6-C496DC7F85CB.jpeg

    5F0A29EE-88DC-46B1-9E39-F521C2ADEBE6.jpeg

    2525F73A-4808-402C-8846-A135FA825735.jpeg

    E29340CD-816A-4733-A3A7-076C1819F11A.jpeg

  2. Where is this located?

    Sent from my CLT-L29 using Tapatalk

  3. I’m in Seattle.

  4. Ah OK. I'm in Thailand. Import tax is a killer. Shame its just what I'm after.

    Sent from my CLT-L29 using Tapatalk

  5. Sold.

Aquatica

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.