Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

WTB Sea & Sea 12mm f/3.5 Fisheye lens for Nikonos

Started by Tobi-Wan ·

  • 7Posts
  • 7Replies

Read-only discussion

WTB Sea & Sea 12mm f/3.5 Fisheye lens for Nikonos

7 posts
  1. Hi all, I'm looking for the 12mm f/ 3.5 Sea&Sea Fisheye lens with Nikonos mount. Please let me know what you have!

    Thanks, Tobias.

    -12mm-nikonos-sea-sea-12mm-3.5-nikon-nikonos-fish-eye-lens-cased-finder-inst-rare-499.99-51223-p.jpg

  2. PM Sent

  3. Currently still looking for this lens, anyone selling?

  4. Found one, thanks all!

  5. Hi All,

    I'm also looking for the same Lens,

    Let me know if there's one more out there

    Thanks

    Martin

  6. Still looking for that vintage Sea&Sea 12mm lens for Nikonos that maybe someone has in a bag with the old Nikonos gear

    Let me know if you have one. or if you know where I can look for it

    Thanks!

  7. Hi All.

    I know is a strange lens but really want to try that Sea&Sea 12mm. Please let me know if you have one to sell. (or even rent)

    thanks!

Fotosub Shop

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.