Skip to content

Photo / Video Showcase / Archived topic

Eyestripe Surgeonfish at Palmyra Atoll

Started by BLPhotography ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

Eyestripe Surgeonfish at Palmyra Atoll

4 posts
  1. I am a beginning underwater photographer, and this image was taken in very shallow water on Palmyra Atoll using my Canon 70D: 12mm, ISO 125, 1/125, f/11

    Eyestripe Surgeonfish.jpg

  2. I'm liking the composition with the different layers -surface water, mid water and bottom.  Nice thing about shallow is all the light.

  3. Nice image!

    I like the composition with the bottom mirroring the top

    Edited by TimG
  4. Thank you!

    Edited by BLPhotography

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.