Skip to content

Trip Reports and Travel / Archived topic

What are the "must do" dives in Yucatan, Mexico

Started by Taj ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

What are the "must do" dives in Yucatan, Mexico

4 posts
  1. I'm heading to the Yucatan Peninsula in Mexico this January for a few weeks of diving. There seems to be so many options. I'm trying to narrow down what are the best, "must do" dives that I shouldn't miss. Anyone been there and have any recommendations? What are the best Cenotes to dive? 

    Aloha, 
    Taj 

  2. definately dive some Cenotes (Dos Ojos, Taj Ma Ha, Chac Mol (no photography allowed), Jardin de Eden etc) , best dive sites I found Los Arcos was my favorite

  3. Visit Xibalba dive center, greetings to Robby,
    that guy is one of the "deepest" explorers there...
    And a dive in Angelita is different, but one is it worth...
    Have joy and safe dives there!
    Regards,
    Wolfgang

  4. So many good Cenotes. I'll second the Angelita recommendation. Very unique dive. I'd also say the Pit. Car Wash is also nice. I'd recommend diving with ProTec.

Backscatter

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.