Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

FS Ikelite Dry Lock 8 inch Dome

Started by FettSolo ·

  • 7Posts
  • 7Replies

Read-only discussion

FS Ikelite Dry Lock 8 inch Dome

7 posts
  1.  
    I realized I have somehow ended up with three of Ikelite's Dry Lock (DL) 8 inch dome ports... so I need to sell one!

    Photos of dome port can be seen here: Dome - Google Drive

    Like any dome that has been out and about, this has a fair number of scratches and scuffs on it, though nothing that couldn't be polished out (I started the polishing process and just couldn't get into it).

    I've noticed nothing that significantly affected the image quality in my photographs, but YMMV.

    Originally purchased in either 2017 or 2018. Sells new for $450, so my price is $225 plus shipping. Shipping to only the continental U.S.
  2. 2 hours ago, FettSolo said:
     
    I've noticed nothing that significantly affected the image quality in my photographs, but YMMV.
     

    YMMV?

  3. 25 minutes ago, TimG said:

    YMMV?

    Your mileage may vary.

    Basically, OP can't tell anything that would affect photos, but someone else may notice something.

    Edited by Lewis88
  4.  

    9 minutes ago, Lewis88 said:

    Your mileage may vary.

    Basically, OP can't tell anything that would affect photos, but someone else may notice something.

    Oh right! Not heard that one before :good:

    Edited by TimG
  5. @Lewis88 is correct! Glad you could learn something new today, @TimG ;)

  6. You live and learn eh? 

  7. Is the dome still available?

Keldan

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.