Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Sea and Sea YS-D2 Strobe

Started by Taj ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Sea and Sea YS-D2 Strobe

1 posts
  1. I have 1 YS-D2 strobe for sale. It has few minor scratches from normal use. I am the first owner and have always kept my stuff well protected and maintained. I just received it back from Backscatter for a through examination and they found it to be in perfect working condition. I no longer need it. I also have a Sea and Sea Dual and Single Sync Cord for sale. I posted it in a different post. 1624717263_ScreenShot2020-11-15at5_01_27PM.thumb.jpg.4358edd76369428aa5a888768e8e0e18.jpg

    Original price: $600
    Selling mine for: $360

    Shipping from Hawaii. 

    Screen Shot 2020-11-15 at 5.01.43 PM.jpg

    Screen Shot 2020-11-15 at 5.01.36 PM.jpg

Sea & Sea

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.